Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Driven By Eternity" and John Bevere

I started a new book. Not writing one, but reading one. Ha!

The book is titled "Driven By Eternity - Making Your Life Count Today and Forever". I am on page 52 of 260. Interestingly enough, John has used the parable method of telling a story so far.

It's a two-fer. A two-for-one deal. Let me explain.

The book starts out talking about eternity and what our concept, or lack of concept, regarding eternity is. Then suddenly, the discussion is abandoned and he switches to telling a fictional story to illustrate how life choices thrust us into very different eternal results. I haven't gotten past the fictional part of the book which is illustrating Bible truths so well, so I assume I haven't seen any of the meat of the book yet, but so far, I have looked forward to picking it up each evening to digest a bit more...

Speaking of which I probably should go read some more of it!

No comments: