Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wedding Anniversary


I treated my wife to a trip to Chateau on the Lake in Branson for our anniversary. It was very nice. Probably the *nicest* hotel property we have ever stayed at. We really enjoyed our stay there. I didn't want to come back home. They had good food on the property including scrumptious sweet treats. I took some pictures of the property. We stayed on the third floor in a Chateau King room overlooking the lake.



Looking up the hill to the front (lobby side) of the Chateau.



From the third floor looking down into the second and first floor atrium area. The Chateau has lots of stuffed wild animals in the falls area. The glass elevators face the woodsy atrium area. Pretty neat ride up and down them!



Looking up in the middle of the hotel from the third floor of the Chateau.


The Chef here cooks some pretty good food. My wife had salmon and I had a big veal chop. Both of our dinners at the Chateau Grille were excellent!


While we were in Branson, we went to the new Titanic museum. Very interesting place! Here's a picture of the grand staircase recreated to be like the real one on the Titanic. (Except for the handrail in the center of the staircase to the left.)


1 comment:

ricki said...

ok - good job ... continue to take good care of my sister ;- )