Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's been a long day, I mean, a sweet day, really.


Valentine's Day in the U.S.A., gotta love it! We get to spoil our sweetie for a whole day! Give them cards with nice things written in them. Give them great smelling flowers. Give them chocolates. Give them stuffed bears. And feed them a meal that is a treat! It's our day to really shine for our gal!

I was thinking about how, after being married for nearly twenty-one years, I still 'burn' inside for my wife. The flames are alive. This is a good thing!

Luke 24 : 30 - 32 (KJV)

30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. 31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight. 32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

(emphasis added by Honorbound_Men)

1 comment:

ricki said...

That's right my friend. You had better treat my sister well!