Monday, February 27, 2006

Pretty cosmic sounding.


Quotes for the day:

"I felt like last week we had a car that could have won the race. It feels incredibly good to have everything go right and all the stars align for us and be here in victory lane", said Matt Kenseth after winning the NASCAR AutoClub 500 at California Speedway on Sunday where sleek cars and powerful engines are crucial.

"Daytona was such a hard race for us"..."but today the stars lined up, and here we are", said car owner Jack Roush.

Pretty cosmic sounding.

I wonder if they got calls from the world's observatories verifying that the stars really had lined up for them.

I just figured they worked hard, got it right, didn't make major mistakes and were out in front at the end of the race. I can't imagine they fret at night about whether the alignment of stars is going to be in their favor or against them the next day. I would feel defeated before I even tried!

I will put my faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. How about you? Have you trusted Jesus today?


Thank you XM satelite radio for broadcasting the race. I got to listen!

No comments: