Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My dad and his heart...


I got a call late this afternoon telling me my dad was having a heart problem and was being admitted to a hospital for tests and such. Prayed a prayer of faith for him. The back of Jesus was severely whipped and the Bible tells us that we have healing in our bodies because Jesus took those stripes. The Bible also tells us that Jesus took upon himself our infirmities and bore our sicknesses on the Cross at Calvary where He was crucified. Jesus went about healing all that were sick including the incurable. Jesus can heal my dad. So we say, "Dad, be healed in Jesus' name". My dad will come through this because the power of God will manifest itself in him!

1 comment:

K-Fish said...

Thanks for the prayers! I love the statement "I know that God heals as I have been the recipient of His healing power". When we have been healed by God, and we KNOW that we KNOW that we KNOW we have, we can state that GOD HEALS with such conviction that no one or no power could ever get you to recant that statement! Blessed is the Lord God Almighty Who has healed me, Who is healing me, and will heal me!